News Corp has announced that News Corp Australia will build its investment in APN News and Media Limited (“APN”) to a 14.99% stake subject to regulatory approval. APN has a high quality portfolio of Australian and New Zealand radio and outdoor media assets and small regional print interests. It is […]
- News Corp to invest in APN News and Media 1 month ago
- Oil & Money Conference from Oct 6 1 month ago
- Havas,Seaters sign global partnership 1 month ago
- TNS appoints new Automotive Head for USA RSS Share 1 month ago
- MediaCom Promotes Toby Jenner as Worldwide COO 1 month ago
The International New York Times and Energy Intelligence will host the annual Oil & Money Conference in London on October 6th and...
Havas Sports & Entertainment (Havas SE), the global brand engagement network of Havas, and Seaters, the online platform to fill...
Global research consultancy TNS has announced the appointment of Andy Turton as Head of Automotive for the Americas. Andy is currently...
March 19, 2015
News Corp has announced that News Corp Australia will build its investment in APN News and Media
November 25, 2014
News Corp announced today that it has acquired a 25 percent stake in the parent company of
November 18, 2014
News Corp recently announced that it has successfully completed its acquisition of Move, Inc.
- Yahoo Creates largest digital video advertising platform
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products
- Meredith Completes Acquisition Of Phoenix TV Stations